Monday, November 26, 2012

Bmp Co. Beauty Queen Custom Vintage Hair Dryers!


Stock
 

 
FREE SHIPPING WITH TRACKING ON ALL VINTAGE HAIR DRYERS
CUSTOMIZATION REQUESTS:
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: BROWNMAGICPAINTCO@LIVE.COM
 
THANK YOU!

 
 
Pretty In Pink
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
Sparkly Mermaiden Green
 
 

 
 


 
 


          Leopard Delight
 




 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Straight from my imagination & crazy dreams now ready to have & hold & use! I have been collecting vintage hair tools since as long as a I can remember!!! During my High School days I taught myself how to set/style my own hair in all the fabulous vintage ways I saw in classic movies & vintage girly magazines. First chance I had I rerolled in cosmetology school & my love of vintage hair styling became a professional career for me! I have been a licensed Cosmetologist since 2006! It has been one of my great loves & passions! One thing I always wanted were my own custom tools! Such as my own custom mirrors, train cases & makeup boxes & yes even hair dryers! I am so happy & honored to present our latest project to everyone! These vintage hair dryers are all from my personal collection! They are in working condition! I use mine to set my Carmen Miranda style bangs or dry my nails or dry my hair spray after I have finished styling my hair! These are not for any major hair projects like todays modern amazing blow dyers of course but they make an excellent addition to any Glamour Girl Vanity!





Thank you for shopping with us & stopping by!Below is some of our past sold customized vintage hair dryers! Enjoy!
XoXo,
Dottie Devine!
Brown Magic Paint Co.
Chicago
 
 
 
 
 
SOLD SOLD SOLD THANK YOU
 
 

 
 


 











 






















































 



















 










 







 

 






 

 
 



 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment